1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom user title (here on the XF site)

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by CyclingTribe, Sep 13, 2011.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I've noticed a few customer user titles here on the XF community site - is this something we can change ourselves, or is it currently and admin-only thing?

Shaun :D
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Currently only moderators and administrators can change their user titles.

All others are done in the ACP.

(In case you're wondering, Kier changed mine a while ago and I've never bothered to change it back...)
  3. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul - I just couldn't see an option for it and wanted to double-check I wasn't missing something obvious.

Shaun :D
  4. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if this option was open to everybody over a certain amount of posts (say 1000).

Otherwise, for now do you just PM a mod to request one?
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

From what I've gathered, most of the current titles have been at the whims of a staff member (Usually Kier, from what I've gathered), and not really a requested thing.
  6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I think @Brogan should be given the capability to change users' titles - I'm sure we'd see some very interesting ones for some members. :LOL:
  7. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Only the beautiful people get special usernames...... and me :D You have the awesome-sauce so I think you're special enough.. don't be greedy ;)
    Jeremy likes this.
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'd be scared with him having that ability! Lol. His one liner posts are hilarious enough!
    Lisa likes this.
  9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Is "awesome-sauce" the secret ingredient you forgot in your Queso?
    Jeremy likes this.