Custom User Field i.d. help

Ok, so after lots of head scratching over how I want to arrange custom user fields I've settled on sticking with text over icons.

However, this is how it currently looks
Screen shot 2012-03-24 at 21.08.08.webp
Could anyone explain how to do the following things:

1) Put a line break in so there is a gap between the message count line and the custom user fields starting underneath

2) Remove the custom user field labels (i.d's). I currently have them labelled as, for example 500px: then I've made the word gallery the clickable link. But if I can remove the field i.d. then I can change the word gallery in to 500px and have it as being clickable.

So instead of how it looks above in the screen shot, with all changes required in place it would look like this:

Message Count: 42

500px
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE+

1) Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> message_user_info

Add the red code:

Rich (BB code):
				<xen:if is="@messageShowHomepage AND {$user.homepage}">
					<dl class="pairsInline">
						<dt>{xen:phrase home_page}:</dt>
						<dd><a href="{xen:string censor, $user.homepage, '-'}" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" itemprop="url">{xen:string censor, $user.homepage}</a></dd>
					</dl>
				</xen:if>
				<br />
			</xen:hook>			
			<xen:if is="@messageShowCustomFields AND {$user.customFields}">
			<xen:hook name="message_user_info_custom_fields" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">

<xen:foreach loop="$userFieldsInfo" key="$fieldId" value="$fieldInfo">
					<xen:if is="{$fieldInfo.viewable_message}">
						<xen:if hascontent="true">
							<dl class="pairsInline userField_{$fieldId}">
								<dt>{xen:helper userFieldTitle, $fieldId}:</dt>
								<dd><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userFieldValue, $fieldInfo, $user, {$user.customFields.{$fieldId}}}</xen:contentcheck></dd>
							</dl>
				</xen:foreach>

</xen:hook>

2) That gets nasty because all of the inline custom fields use the same template. But you can make the "gallery" part clickable (the value of the field) by using this option:

Admin CP -> Users -> Custom User Fields -> [click the field] -> General Options: Value Display HTML

Top Bottom