Add-on Custom Thread Fields by ???

Wesker

Looking to see if anyone is willing to develop a premium version of custom fields mods:

Custom Fields by Waindigo

It doesn't appear waindigo has any intentions to develop this further beyond what many of us need. You can just see the constant rants going on his resource page. Of course it's his right to decide what he wants to do with his mod but there is just so much more that can be done with this mod that I'm surprised there isn't an alternative option out there.

Willing to pay for a PREMIUM version of this and I'm sure hundreds more would as well.

What additional functionality do you want?

Not just what I want, it's what others want which is why I pointed out this:

It doesn't appear waindigo has any intentions to develop this further beyond what many of us need. You can just see the constant rants going on his resource page.

I use this addon and contributed to have it extended to suit my needs. What additional functionality do you need?

- Ability to set specific usergroups that can edit custom fields option only, not the entire thread
- Viewable in different areas beyond this

• Viewable on Forum View
  • Viewable on Thread View
  • Position below title when creating a thread
  • Show field in advanced thread and posts search
  • Show field in forum quick search
  • Ongoing assistance at fixing the many bugs it has
If someone is interested I can build a bigger list.

Agreed and I will but lets see if someone is interested first. Typically add on requests get very few replies so I kept the details limited.

We can take this further if @Waindigo is confortable allowing us to work with his code.

Otherwise your request can be completed as custom extension request.

We can take this further if @Waindigo is confortable allowing us to work with his code.

Otherwise your request can be completed as custom extension request.

Yes already contacted you about custom work. Will soon send you a list of projects needing to be done. We'll be exploring custom work soon but currently going through server setup changes which have caused delays on development planning and current projects.

Top Bottom