1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom theme similar to Vanilla

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by DirtyDog, Jun 23, 2011.

1. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Member

I'm considering using Xenforo but my installation will be a somewhat complex integration with an existing site. Is there an available skin that is very simple - something like the default Vanilla skin? Starting with a skin like this will make my customizations easier. Thanks.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

All of the available styles are in this forum: http://xenforo.com/community/forums/styles/

As a non- customer you won't be able to view thumbnails but if there is a link to the author's site then you should be able to see it in action there.

3. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

The default Xenforo skin is very simple and with the well thought out style properties you should be able to integrate your site with no problem. What is your site so we can take a look at it?

;)

4. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Member

Alright I went with Vanilla and have discovered that I made a huge mistake. Is there a good theme designer here that can create a Xenforo skin that looks close to our custom vanilla theme here:

http://www.camping-usa.com/forum/

I'm not attached to the all new threads on the home page nor the categories in the left column etc but I would like to replicate the header, colors, fonts, thread view etc as closely as possible. If this can be achieved I'll probably scrap this vanilla install and go with Xenforo.

5. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Member

Never mind I went ahead and bought a license so I can post in all the forums and find some help. Thanks.

3rd AnGle and Steve F like this.
  6. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

I am sorry for the late response
    i think you should worry about redirecting all of your links and importing your forum to xenforo
    the header should be easy to duplicate in xf