Custom Responsive Skin Design (1.2) needed

Rob

Hi there,

I need a professional design created for xenforo 1.2. The design should be mainly white based (just like xenforo.com) and be an original style, customised to our site audience - the design should make use of some web based fonts as we are aiming for a modern, clean and professional typographic type design.

Design MUST be responsive and must accommodate advertising positions (to be further discussed).
Tweaks to some modification (add-on) layouts / design may be needed.

The site is used almost exclusively by women members, so talented women designers are encouraged to make contact.

Please come forward only if you have the ability, the time and desire to do a fantastic, outstanding job.

Please PM me for more details.

@Audentio - Waindigo has recommended you.
@Shelley @John @napy8gen @Russ - Im inviting you guys as I like your work.

....However everyone will be considered so please PM me.

Thanks,

Rob

I will be out of town for the next 5 days, per my Bachelor party, and I already have my hands full with AVForums, but I really appreciate the referral (@Waindigo) and hope for another opportunity to work with you Rob. My apologies and good luck with the project! All of those designers are fantastic.

You might want to ask @Kim her themes are amazing as well. I can vouch for @Russ' work as I have a custom theme from him. It's still on 1.1.5 but will be getting updated once 1.2 goes gold.

When I was seeking a custom skin one of the designers I contacted was @Kim but unfortunately she no longer does skins. I had already found someone but @BradsFX and @Terry Harvey had expressed interest in creating some skins so they might be able to help. Good luck.

You might want to ask @Kim her themes are amazing as well. I can vouch for @Russ' work as I have a custom theme from him. It's still on 1.1.5 but will be getting updated once 1.2 goes gold.
Kim has almost entirely retired from skin making except for the occasional thing that perks her interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim
I am talking with Kim and perhaps it will perk her interest, or not. Either way, thank you everyone for your help so far.

I am talking with Kim and perhaps it will perk her interest, or not. Either way, thank you everyone for your help so far.

If you can get @Kim working on a style for you, you'll be in good hands since all her designs and imagery are designed from scratch so you know you'll get some unique and crafted from the ground up imagery from her. Another person that may be interested and does exceptional skins is @CyberAP who really knows his stuff.

Top Bottom