Custom Picture in Posts - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Custom Picture in Post - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on lets you add a picture in your posts!

This add-on lets you add a picture in your posts!

In the options of the add-on, you can determine the opacity and size of the picture.

An usergroup permission has been added to manage the user groups who can upload an image.

Each user can choose the location of his picture in his messages, there are 3 locations available:
- On Top Right
- On Top Left
- On Right of your User Title

Your picture will be also show in your Member...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Allan,
When using your addon, if I enable an user to use a custom image, this user selects and image and later we disallow the user tu se the custom image, the image keeps appearing next to his profile pic. We think it should disappear as the user can no longer choose a picture (and therefore, he/she cannot delete the image anymore). Is this a bug or is it the expected behavior of the addon?

Thanks!

Else, you could add two types of permissions?
1: The user can see the icons of other users.
2: the user can add the icon.

Sorry for double post!

Hi Allan,
When using your addon, if I enable an user to use a custom image, this user selects and image and later we disallow the user tu se the custom image, the image keeps appearing next to his profile pic. We think it should disappear as the user can no longer choose a picture (and therefore, he/she cannot delete the image anymore). Is this a bug or is it the expected behavior of the addon?

Thanks!
I think it can be considered a bug, we'll settle this in the next update;)
Else, you could add two types of permissions?
1: The user can see the icons of other users.
2: the user can add the icon.
I noted.

Top Bottom