Custom page to display videos

oneobgyn

Hello

I need some custom code for Xenforo.

We need a page, so we can display rows of video content.

Then a (to the left side) navigation tree to show videos in the month added.

This is so we can show (for example) 4 rows of 3 videos, so 12 videos, and a way to access previous older videos using the navigation to the left side.

It can be an upload interface that only the owner of the forum has access.

If anyone can offer this service to us, please can you get back. I will then do a visual to show how it can look, then you can supply price for the work.

Kind regards
Julian

This would be easily achievable using the built in page node feature.

You would just have to manually edit the page html contents to add the videos, which could be hosted on the site, or embedded from elsewhere, such as YT.

Have you considered the Gallery add-on? You can set it to video only. They can also be embeds.

Yes, a combination of Media Gallery (it can be purchased on the xenforo.com customer's area) with custom development to it for any extra features, will be more cheap and professional solution. :)

You can see Media Gallery in action here, it supports also videos and you can disable the image upload. Then you can decide if it is satisfies you or if you need extra features for your xF2 board.

If you need any help you could contact with me via a private conversation. I can undetake it and implement mockup images and custom features.

Regards!

Hi Guys
Thanks for the input. The existing Media Gallery is a bit too limited for what we need, but an extension to it may work.
We already have Media Gallery working on our forum now. It is fine for photos, but we need better display and navigation, styling.

Can a page be built with an edit feature in Xenforo Admin, so paste in the YouTube or Vimeo link?
And can it be set to archive the videos into months added. I am thinking as we add more videos, we will need a way to find previous uploads.
I imagine a display of 12 videos on the page, and the navigation to the left side, a bit like a Wordpress blog type of navigation, to get to older uploads.

I can code in HTML and do Wordpress websites every day, but I haven't done any Xenforo coding yet. Thus why I need to hire someone.
And come back to that person for more work later would be paid), if Xenforo updated and broke the page.

I can code in HTML and do Wordpress websites every day, but I haven't done any Xenforo coding yet. Thus why I need to hire someone.
And come back to that person for more work later would be paid), if Xenforo updated and broke the page.
I have started private conversation with you

Top Bottom