1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Custom Login Form

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by tihasz, Jan 16, 2015.

1. tihasz

tihasz Member

i am doing an integration with amember + xenforo , so the users would login via amember. I basically did almost everything and the integration seems to work fine! I just now need to hide/redirect the logins to amember logins page , so for now i have 2 questions:

1. Where can i find this piece of code with the login form. I just want to insert there a button which would login to the amember login

2. How i can hide this sliding login, i just want to remove that login button in the top right corner

I am more of a designer then coder, but i know my ways around the code, so just pointing me to the right files would help me much. Thx
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The first one is the error_with_login template.
    You can edit that template as required.

The second is the login_bar template which is included in the PAGE_CONTAINER template.
    Remove the call for the login_bar template.
  3. Tyrone Shum

Tyrone Shum New Member

Hi @Brogan. I would like to edit the error_with_login template and setup a redirect to amember.

What would be the code I need to modify to do this?

Here's the current error with login template I have:

<xen:title>{xen:phrase error}</xen:title>
    <xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle} - {xen:phrase error}</xen:h1>
    <xen:container var="$head.robots"><meta name="robots" content="noindex" /></xen:container>
    <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">{xen:raw $text}</xen:if>
    <xen:include template="helper_login_form" />
    It will be redirecting to login page which is: domain.com/account/login

Thank you