1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Custom/Gaming Styles

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Ren3gade10, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

I am looking for a gaming themed style to use. It needs to have a color theme of like black, silver, gray, white, and lime green. As my Gaming Communities logo is lime green/green/silver/black.

Are there any good themes that fit this? or should I get a custom one made and where can I do that at?

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Have you checked out Russ and Steve's range of styles at http://pixelexit.com/ they do a excellent range and if you want something custom and exclusive I'm sure they will do that if they can fit you into their busy schedule.

Steve F likes this.
  3. John

John Well-Known Member

You may be interested in my ZeroHour style. Sounds like it fits what you are looking for to a tee. The red can easily be replaced with your lime green. ;)

Russ, Shelley and Sheldon like this.
  4. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

I am trying to register on pixelexit.com to contact them about a custom style. But it won't send me an email confirmation. :/

5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I've updated your account status to valid, sorry about the email, I'll look into it.

6. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

Awesome, thank you. I will be contacting you!