1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom design

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Mikael Jaderberg, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Hi,

I am having a wordpress site designed HERE and will need to customize xenforo to fit that design.
    This new xenforo version 1.2 is said to make graphic customization easier. If someone could send me a link
    that explains how it is done so I can show it to my designer, it would be great. My designer said that
    to do it for a new type of forum software would make it more difficult because he would need to learn
    about it first.

I will need small apps like a member app where a member can make his own personal notes visable only to
    him/her. Basically an app where you have the text editor on top of the page and all the notes submitted below.
    Then also a search function and something to keep track of notes.
    Then I will use DAP membership software to make it accessible for people who have paid for that app only.

I had this app created for wordpress but I am tired of wordpress with the never ending updates and feels it is unreliable. I am hoping Xenforo to be more reliable ?

I would also need an app where a member should be able to upload pictures, Size limit 5MB to a personal
    space wheere they will be stored.
  2. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

1. You can take a look at at the demo: xenforo.com/demo
    A. Requires custom work.
    B. There is XenGallery and Xen Media Gallery (which will have User Albums soon)
  3. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

@Mikael Jaderberg

It's actually very easy, but does take some time. If you look at my services page (in my signature) you can see one of the sites I did. I took the header and footer of my clients website and integrated it into xenforo.

I would be happy to talk to your designer and guide him on how to do this. :) (y)
  4. Thanks for your answers and the Gallery apps sugeestion (they had to many functions).
    I just got both of those apps for wordpress.