XF 1.4 Custom changes

sbj

1. How can I change the color of the tiny green thing on the edge of the avatar to a custom color which shows the online status?

2. When you click on a profile, then there is a member card which pop ups. There is a
user_xyz was last seen Yesterday at 21:11
notification on this member card. How can I change the color of it to a custom color?
(The current color is dark and the member card is dark, so you can't see this line almost.)

3. When we click on watched threads. You see by default unread watched threads. How can I make it that it shows by default the complete list (like when we click on "show all watched threads")?

How can I change the color of the tiny green thing on the edge of the avatar to a custom color which shows the online status?
Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Author Online Status Indicator

How can I change the color of it to a custom color?
Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.xenOverlay.memberCard.pairs dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsInline dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsRows dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsColumns dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsJustified dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsInline.lastActivity dd > abbr
{
    color: orange;
}
I'm not sure which bits you want to change.
If it's just the last seen bit, just use this:
Code:
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsInline.lastActivity dt,
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsInline.lastActivity dd > abbr
{
    color: orange;
}

You would need to edit the template and change this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

To this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads/all'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

Reactions: sbj
You would need to edit the template and change this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

To this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads/all'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>

Where can I find this line of code? By searching I couldn't find.

And thank you for your great help, everything worked fine.

No need to open a new thread, so I ask in this old thread.

How can I change the the linking of "New Posts" to "Recent Posts"?
So when people click on New Posts in navigation bar, they are directed to Recent Posts by default.

I assume in navigation template I have to change this:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>
where I have to replace {xen:link 'find-new/posts'}. But with what should I replace it?
Maybe with
Code:
{xen:link 'find-new/posts?recent=1'}
?
Is this correct?

Last edited:
Top Bottom