Add-on [Custom Budget] Multiple thread prefixes

Cryptaline

Very old "issue" for the XenForo community.
Alot of people want more then a one thread prefix. So do I.

Would be very nice if some one will make this possible.

Features list:

1. We need "Add 1 more prefix" button.
  2. Support for more then a one prefix in a row. Better 2 make it endless.
  3. "Add 1 more prefix" button will spawn 1 more nest for the thread prefix with the same options you have available for the selected forum category.
Price:
It's custom. I'm abale to pay as many as you need, but the price should suite the amount of work you ve done.
I may pay for this addon my self, or we can group up and donate.
Volunteers? :coffee:
Thank you!

Request is stll active, starting price is 50$ Guess this feature will cost more then a whole XenForo, irony.

I've seen this a few times. I'm too busy to take it on - not really had a chance to think it through either - but I suspect $55 might not be enough.

Most devs will be charging around $30 an hour and off the top of my head I think this would take way longer than two hours.

Your best bet might be first of all to post in the Resource Discussions forum and see if you can get any one else interested in the idea. If you then get two or three people interested, also willing to chip in $60 then you might get more devs interested.

Another tactic is to contact some developers directly for a quote at least then you will know how much work is involved and an idea of the cost so you have more info when other people are ready to help fund this.

You can contact me if you like but I'm so busy people who contacted me two weeks ago still haven't had a quote back yet :p But yeah contact me if you're patient then there's also:
  • Robbo
  • Waindigo
  • cclaerhout
  • Mr.Goodie2Shoes
  • Borbole

The questions is not within the price.
Price:
It's custom. I'm abale to pay as many as you need, but the price should suite the amount of work you ve done.

And "starting price" means you may update it 2 the amount of work you ve done.
Well yes, i thought 2 ask 1 person about the amount of time need 2 make this addon. However, again
Price:

So the problem is only 2 find the coder whos not that busy atm. I'm 100% sure that this addon is the "best in slot" for any type of any forum. So ppl will be very happy 2 buy it. Know a few ppl alrdy.

Thx for the advice!

Top Bottom