Custom Addons for your forum or site

Ajaxboy

If you would like a paid addon specifically with a functionaly for your business or community I am available for hire or to hire and be held responsible for your project if I hire others to help. I will charge you per project basis or per hour.

What is involved:

Research - research all the information available about the functionalists you ask for
Consult - consult and get resolutions
Proposal - With the above items set, I will make a proposal of budget and timing.
Keep it real - I will not do custom addons for free or for a few bucks. If you need a custom service you should have an idea how much that costs. Pricing and budgets should be discussed in private. And it is based as per project basis or per hour, rather than a flat fee for all.
Measure progress - If we both commit to a project we will plan review every couple or few days, depending on the size of the project to see what has been done in the past few days.
Deadline - as we go along there will be a general idea of how long it will take, and as we go along we will measure it with progress.

Ready to start?. Send me a private message with your thoughts of what you need, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Treasurer, for those unfamiliar with your work, do you have examples of add-ons that you've created in the past? Feedback, references, etc?

I need for a couple of add-ons to be created, but the 'known' guys and girls are working on other projects and can't help me right now.

Treasurer, for those unfamiliar with your work, do you have examples of add-ons that you've created in the past? Feedback, references, etc?

I need for a couple of add-ons to be created, but the 'known' guys and girls are working on other projects and can't help me right now.
Of course I do, I will send you more detail in a private message. Thanks!.

Anyway, I need this working properly/resolved and was wondering if I could get a quote on the price.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/auto-assign-to-group-based-on-age.9353/

Most of the work is already done. Just a small bug left I need resolved.

Hi Xarcell,

Yes I offer free quotes on pricing for projects.

If it is really small I could look into it over the weekend or free times without any cost. Just send me the info in a private message. I might not be taking more projects soon for a while, as I got a few offers and might not have enough time. Go ahead and send me more details.
And we can go from there.

Hi Treasurer I would need an addon similar to Xenatendo but I would need some modifications that I need for my purposes.

I would need a calendar with the possibility for me or my users to create events where the user's can RSVP. In VB4 I used Farcaster Event Attendance (don't know if you know it but I can explain what the addon do and how and let you also see it in my old forum)

Eventually I need a quote for developing this and I don't need it exclusive so that if you want to release it to the public for free you can do it without problems...

I've tried to ask Jaxel but he never replied to my PM so I think it's not interested at all. If you're interested I would need a quote just to see if that cost fits my budget...

Hi Treasurer I would need an addon similar to Xenatendo but I would need some modifications that I need for my purposes.

I would need a calendar with the possibility for me or my users to create events where the user's can RSVP. In VB4 I used Farcaster Event Attendance (don't know if you know it but I can explain what the addon do and how and let you also see it in my old forum)

Eventually I need a quote for developing this and I don't need it exclusive so that if you want to release it to the public for free you can do it without problems...

I've tried to ask Jaxel but he never replied to my PM so I think it's not interested at all. If you're interested I would need a quote just to see if that cost fits my budget...

Don't expect jaxel to ever respond or at least respond with something other then go away, i am busy for anything he doesn't feel like doing..including fix his own stuff

I could use this also, maybe we could SPLIT THE COST on getting this developed. I would not want it however given away fro free if I am paying for it to be developed.

Thanks for your inquiry Andrea. I think Jaxel must be busy.. you know how it is, if we have alot of stuff on the plate or different projects to do it would be really hard to get into new projects, until other stuff is done.

I will respond to your inquiry more appropriately in a private message to include more details, etc.

Thanks

Treasurer I've another idea for a mod that's should not be hard like the first one I've asked you about.

Basically I would like to have the possibility to quote just the selection instead of the complete text of the message. In an ideal world the Reply button should quote the whole message if nothing is selected but if you've selected some text this button should quote just the text selected. In a less ideal world maybe it's possible to have another button near the Reply one that quote just the selection.

What do you think about that?

Thanks for the inquiries, I have been getting a-lot, unfortunately I am not able to handle them all due to the fact that I am just one developer. and I currently have projects that I am working on.. So I will announce here when I will be taking new projects again.

Currently this will be like an "on" and "off" switch, taking projects or not..

For developers...
If any other experienced developers are willing and would like to take some of these gigs, please be sure to contact me through a private conversation and after an interview and questions, you could work with me under my credential. I am open to work with anyone that qualifies, and is experienced and able to handle client projects.

Thanks.!

Hi!
I just saw your post! :D I'm looking for a custom module for my company. We use XenForo and Contentteller together and Contentteller using the XenForo user registration and login, now we need a module that shares the Login information with HostBill and WHMCS, so when a customer logs into the CMS or the forum he is then automatically logged into WHMCS or HostBill.

Hi!
I just saw your post! :D I'm looking for a custom module for my company. We use XenForo and Contentteller together and Contentteller using the XenForo user registration and login, now we need a module that shares the Login information with HostBill and WHMCS, so when a customer logs into the CMS or the forum he is then automatically logged into WHMCS or HostBill.
Take a look here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/integrate-xenforo-with-whmcs.16727/

Top Bottom