• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Current Developers

Pereira

I would just like to ask who are the current developers/contributors to the overall end product of Xenforo? This goes from who manages the site, site hosting, moderators...etc all the way up to the very top.

I tried searching for a list but I can't seem to find anything on this.

Thanks!

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I would just like to ask who are the current developers/contributors to the overall end product of Xenforo? This goes from who manages the site, site hosting, moderators...etc all the way up to the very top.

I tryed searching for a list but I can't seem to find anything on this.

Thanks!
Mods - Brogan + Lawrence (handle forums)
Business management - Ashley (finance and business management iirc)
Coders + Devs - Kier and Mike (handle all coding of features + development of product as well as management of the hosting and support)

Pereira

Wow... that was fast! :eek:

I have to say everything seems really well managed for such a relatively small team when compared to other software companies.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Wow... that was fast! :eek:

I have to say everything seems really well managed for such a relatively small team when compared to other software companies.
Smaller means they can stay agile and it cuts out a lot of the ******** that occurs in larger companies.

K+M are also very tallented developpers :)