Current design needs some work...

wii

I suggest a larger logo and get rid of the current header forum color, what about something like this?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 101
I like the current design as it is, it's my favorite so far, about six months before I've made a style looks some how similar to this one (in colors combination and less images/icons) and I was working on it to upgrade id for vB4, when I first saw this board I was like, WOW, it looks great, it looks nice, it looks professional.
Simple but professional.

Personally i like the minimalistic approach Kier and Mike are going with :)

and to think how fast this forum is for page loading and they haven't even optimised the javascript and css file sizes yet hehe

I like the current design as it is, it's my favorite so far, about six months before I've made a style looks some how similar to this one (in colors combination and less images/icons) and I was working on it to upgrade id for vB4, when I first saw this board I was like, WOW, it looks great, it looks nice, it looks professional.
Simple but professional.

Simple AND Professional :P

I love the current design just fine. It seems like people don't understand, it already looks better than vB / IPB / etc. but they seem to expect it to be a fully customized, uncustomizable layout lol. You have to have at least a little simplicity or no one will be able to theme it easily at all.

Top Bottom