Lack of interest CTA Recent Posts funcionality added to core

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

rwm1962

Apologies if this has been suggested before - I couldn't see it. I'd be surprised if it hasn't.

It's driving me bonkers not having this here when the functionality is so useful on other XF forums I use.

Here I tend to browse through New Posts then go back to the ones I'm really interested in for use on my own forums. If I see something useful in New Posts then I have to be real careful to note where it's posted otherwise it's a swine to find the post again.

Recent posts doesn't lose them like New Posts does. If I didn't have CTA Recent Posts on my forum my members would be driven to distraction with 400 plus sections. It's default functionality on our old platform & the first button members often hit. They want to keep up with the replies as well as brand new topics but have the option of posts as well.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom