CTA Float BB Code

CTA Float BB Code 1.0.0

No permission to download
Yes, the sprite coordinates are correct.
I use it on my own site.

upload_2014-11-16_2-26-24.webp

It looks like you are using a non standard sprite sheet.

The icons are in the screenshot above - 6th and 7th from the right.

Yes, sprite co-ordinates are always x and y.

@Brogan Not sure if it's possible (I have no idea how to do it) but any chance of an update that'll make this BBCode work with the WYSIWYG editor? So in the editor box it'll actually float where it's supposed to instead of showing the BBCode? Is this even possible? I may end up looking into it.

I suspect so but I don't use FA.

The names are redactor_btn_custom_float_left and redactor_btn_custom_float_right so just add two new entries using those class names.

How did you get it to appear in the redactor toolbar? I have the icons there but they don't have any graphic or text that is used. Hovering over the blank buttons shows me what is there. Changing the path didn't make a difference and I think both go to the same png file which I thought would provide an overlay for the buttons. Thanks for this - much needed!

No, I want to have the text belonging to each image to the right of each image and a few line breaks between each image.

Ah ok, like this then?
Screenshot_1.webp
Code:
[FLOAT_LEFT][ATTACH]41[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_LEFT]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer ultrices elementum diam. Fusce non dignissim nunc. Vivamus ligula libero, suscipit nec facilisis in, faucibus et tortor. Donec semper fringilla pretium. Etiam id turpis a est condimentum pharetra. Nam viverra pretium diam placerat faucibus. Quisque efficitur eget magna non finibus. Ut interdum aliquam risus facilisis gravida. Integer placerat non purus non ornare. Integer sed tellus vitae urna porttitor eleifend eget eget leo. Duis sit amet dolor sed nunc volutpat congue vulputate sagittis quam. In rhoncus vitae sapien nec semper. Vestibulum at mi eros. Pellentesque elementum malesuada malesuada.

[FLOAT_LEFT][ATTACH]42[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_LEFT]In elit dui, porta eu accumsan sit amet, egestas id nunc. Donec blandit magna ut erat tristique, eget convallis nisi cursus. Fusce sagittis venenatis augue id venenatis. Vestibulum quis lobortis nisi. Nam sed elit vitae odio aliquet auctor sed sit amet augue. Suspendisse tempus ex ut ante interdum viverra. Fusce eleifend dignissim nunc, eget faucibus ligula condimentum id. Cras in imperdiet nisi. Etiam egestas turpis ut felis dapibus faucibus. Praesent congue elit eu est imperdiet ultricies. Aenean fermentum venenatis metus ac commodo.

[FLOAT_LEFT][ATTACH]43[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_LEFT]Etiam et leo porttitor, porttitor leo ut, dignissim velit. Cras in egestas leo. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nullam vehicula id massa eget ullamcorper. Maecenas aliquet lectus ex, vitae fringilla ligula pellentesque ut. Nulla vitae sodales ipsum. Aliquam in dolor auctor, tempus leo non, varius libero. Proin pretium cursus leo vitae dictum.

@Brogan if i hover over the Float_left and Float_right buttons then the buttons get invisble. Any idea how to solve this?

I don't have that issue on my site so I suspect it's related to your custom style or a modification you have made.

@Brogan I imported the xml file as posted, and copy and pasted the code in extra.css as posted..

When I go to post it is just showing the raw code

[float_left]View attachment 7005 [/float_left]This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.This is a test of floating items to the left.

Anything I could be missing?

@Brogan ...

We are using this add-on but the margins are not changing when we update CSS ... even on a new post. Any ideas?

Thanks@

Code:
.ctaBbcodeFloatLeft
{
    float: left;
    margin-right: 15px;
    clear: both;
}

.ctaBbcodeFloatRight
{
    float: right;
    margin-left: 15px;
    clear: both;
}

No idea - you can use the browser inspector to check why the CSS isn't being applied.

I enabled it on signatures and it behaves in some strange manner... the floating image moves outside of the "signature box".

how to reproduce the issue (default style - xenforo 1.5.x):

[float_left][IMG]http://domain.com/image.jpg[/IMG][/float_left] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac consequat lacus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer ornare sollicitudin consequat. Curabitur et pulvinar eros, at bibendum tellus. Nullam eu sagittis purus. Pellentesque id turpis id odio volutpat posuere nec sit amet dolor. Vivamus non tellus gravida, tristique massa id, tincidunt lorem. Sed a odio sed tortor semper aliquam.
Someone tried this bbcode on signatures?

Top Bottom