1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed CSS rules disappear when parsing of background-less style property

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Arty, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Arty

Arty Well-Known Member

I have a style property with type "CSS with components". From components list "extra" is checked, "background" is unchecked so logically if trying to put background in that property it should go to extra.

It does save background to extra, but removes part of it. When saving this (I'm editing it via WebDav)
    Code:
      background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.15) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100%);
       background-image: linear-gradient(top, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.15) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100%);
       filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#26FFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF);

First line with -webkit prefix magically disappears, style property's "extra" field in control panel looks like this
    Code:
      background-image: linear-gradient(top, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.15) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100%);
       filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#26FFFFFF, endColorstr=#00FFFFFF);

Screenshots:

Style property type:
    prop_type.png

What I'm trying to save in WebDav:
    editor.png
    Result in admin control panel:
    result.png

CyberAP likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fixed now. In this case, I believe you should be able to workaround it by simply enabling the background group.