1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 CSS Issues

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by Wesker, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Having issues finding the correct place to make changes here. The new resource upgrade has caused some conflicts with the CSS Code forcing the content to move to the right when it should be to the left. See image below:

[​IMG]

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Does it happen on the default style?

3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What is the URL to your site (specifically one where this issue is occurring)?

4. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Sorry it took so long. Jeremy can I PM you this information?

Our dev couldn't fix the issue. I looked into this further and it looks like the issue is a resource_list.css issue with my current theme and specifically the line

.resourceListItem
    {
    display: table;
    table-layout: fixed;

Removing/changing the bold part above doesn't complete fix it but removes the content being pushed to the right. Still trying to fix it so it adjusts it to the left.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  5. Jeremy

Sure.

6. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Sorry for the wait. Didn't have time to update this until now. I was able to get this fixed a bit but it's still not left, it can only be centered. Who do I contact here?

7. Jeremy

Did you ever PC me info so I can look at it directly?

8. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

No but I can still do this. Going to get the developer to get back with me here and then Ill update you.

9. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Ok couldn't fix it. Now we need your help Jeremy. PM sent.

10. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Thank you Jeremy for all the assistance on resolving this. A+ Support which is why I'll continue to support xenForo!