CSS Editing

Seann

Is there a way to locate / have simple one CSS file that is editable.

I know when you use the template system it compiles a CSS file to be used in the HTML (http://i.imgur.com/oUpPWKr.png) but I find the template system complicated and back and forth between editing the CSS/Templates and the style properties, and I find it so much simpler to just site with one large CSS file and work freely.

Is this possible?

Is there a way to locate / have simple one CSS file that is editable.

I know when you use the template system it compiles a CSS file to be used in the HTML (http://i.imgur.com/oUpPWKr.png) but I find the template system complicated and back and forth between editing the CSS/Templates and the style properties, and I find it so much simpler to just site with one large CSS file and work freely.

Is this possible?

Uhhh... you mean like EXTRA.css? :D
Available when you go to appearance -> template and put EXTRA in the search bar.

Uhhh... you mean like EXTRA.css? :D
Available when you go to appearance -> template and put EXTRA in the search bar.

That part is helpful but still involves back and forth between CSS/Templates and Style properties, I mean like an actual .css file that I can open in my text-editor and work on.

That part is helpful but still involves back and forth between CSS/Templates and Style properties, I mean like an actual .css file that I can open in my text-editor and work on.

Any reason you can't simply do your edits in EXTRA.css (which can control most every function) and then just keep them in an editor example.webp?
Cut and paste works just fine...And I don't have any "back and forth between Templates/Style Properties.

Any reason you can't simply do your edits in EXTRA.css (which can control most every function) and then just keep them in an editor View attachment 47856?
Cut and paste works just fine...And I don't have any "back and forth between Templates/Style Properties.

It's mainly a preference and for ease, I find it easier to see everything and control everything in one page instead of flicking though each element and applying parts to the EXTRA.css, Also there are some parts that can be edited in the Style Properties and some parts that can not which needs to be edited in the Template CSS file.

Top Bottom