******* - Credits Resource Integration [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Credits Resource Integration with a new update entry:

29/04/2014: Version 1.4.1

- Changed on check downloadable resource before purchasing.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.4.2

- Fixed bug on download resource without purchasing.
- Minor bug fixes.

Since the update I'm now getting the error "This action is not active yet" when trying to download a free resource.

ru53OD2.png

This is what i see when i click on the prefix o_o

Same Error here...

I'm using 1.4.2 and i kinda have a probleme that members can download without paying credits if they access the attachment like this:
Code:
http://site.com/attachments/123
Can you look into it please? Thank you.

I'm using 1.4.2 and i kinda have a probleme that members can download without paying credits if they access the attachment like this:
Code:
http://site.com/attachments/123
Can you look into it please? Thank you.

As you can see we solved your issue on 1.4.2 version. Please check again or give us more informations via conversation. We will check for you.
05/05/2014: Version 1.4.2
- Fixed bug on download resource without purchasing.

09/09/2014: Version 1.4.3

- Fixed bug download with overlay trigger.
- Minor bug fixes.

Ok i wanna report something happened to me when i tried to update to latest version, i did run the upgrade process and suddenly got an error
Code:
ErrorException: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given - library/XenForo/Application.php:503
Generated By: Unknown Account, 30 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'preg_match() ex...', '/home/admin/web...', 503, Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(503): preg_match('/[;,$\\/#"'\\.()]...', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_U...', 'model')
#3 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(403): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_U...')
#4 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(1, Array)
#5 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#7 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'LiveUpdate_Cont...')
#8 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Code:
ErrorException: Array to string conversion - library/*******/*******Helper/EventListeners.php:52
Generated By: Unknown Account, 32 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/home/admin/web...', 52, Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/*******/*******Helper/EventListeners.php(52): array_unique(Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/*******/*******Helper/EventListeners.php(95): *******_*******Helper_EventListeners::loadClassExtend('load_class_mode...', 'XenForo_Model_U...', Array)
#3 [internal function]: *******_*******Helper_EventListeners::loadClassModel('XenForo_Model_U...', Array)
#4 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(484): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('load_class_mode...', Array, 'XenForo_Model_U...')
#6 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_U...', 'model')
#7 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(403): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_U...')
#8 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(1, Array)
#9 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#11 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'LiveUpdate_Cont...')
#12 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
And when i disable liveupdate addon by chris, upgrade process continues fine.

I have a quick question if you dont mind, why when using this addon resource page become slow for logged in members and fast for guests? i tested this multiple times on my test installation where i have like 1k + uploaded files and 1k test members to check the performance, should i enable debug and send you the output?

18/09/2014: Version 1.4.4

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

I'm trying to add credits phraise into the "message_user_info" template, however it don't seem to ad. if I type in anything else such as random letters, it shows up. However, type anything related to the credits, don't shop up.

Trying to ad this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
                    <a href="{xen:link 'credits/transfer', '', 'receiver={$user.username}','currency_id={$currency.currency_id}'}" title="{xen:phrase BRC_transfer}" class="BRC_message_user_info concealed Tooltip OverlayTrigger concealed" data-cacheOverlay="no" data-userid="{$user.user_id}">{xen:helper brc_currencyformat, {$user.{$currency.column}},true,{$currency.currency_id}}</a>
                <xen:else />
                    <a href="{xen:link 'credits'}"  class="BRC_message_user_info concealed">{xen:helper brc_currencyformat, {$user.{$currency.column}},true,{$currency.currency_id}}</a>
                </xen:if>

@JordanH,
Please try following code and replace 1 with your currency ID
Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
            <a href="{xen:link 'credits/transfer', '', 'receiver={$user.username}','currency_id=1'}" title="{xen:phrase BRC_transfer}" class="BRC_message_user_info concealed Tooltip OverlayTrigger concealed" data-cacheOverlay="no" data-userid="{$user.user_id}">{xen:helper brc_currencyformat, {$user.{$currency.column}},true,1}</a>
        <xen:else />
            <a href="{xen:link 'credits'}"  class="BRC_message_user_info concealed">{xen:helper brc_currencyformat, {$user.{$currency.column}},true,1}</a>
        </xen:if>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom