Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
If I want to restrict users to download external links (i.e. encrypt the link from viewing, assign 1 point to view 1 external link), can this addon support this feature ?
(Most of links in my sites are from external links, i.e mediafire, 4shared,...)
Thanks,
Ngan.

I tried to install credits lite, add with create a new thread will take credits from user.
But they only show minus on their credits
I would to ask about this premium

If I set create a new thread will take -20 points. And if user don't have enough point they will show notice
Because I will use add payment . I am planning to take credits when they want to open new thread
Thanks

I keep receiving this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304

I'm using 1.6.3

Hi-

We have purchased this add-on for our forum which you can view here:

http://thecantina.starwars7news.com/index.php

Since we have a Star Wars theme going we'd like to add the SW credits symbol before the credit value like so

Zeifqks.png

We know you can add different symbols and we uploaded the font BUT how do we get the symbol to work?

Any help greatly appreciated! TY

Hello.

Now that Xen Media Gallery is part of XenForo officially. Are you planning on making XenForo Media Gallery compatible with Credits Premium?

How can we install this on localhost? I keep getting this error "Invalid information".

I want to test "Store Framework" with Credits Premium.

I am using localhost on Xampp. I also tried to install Store Framework but i get the same message "Invalid information".

Last edited:
How can we install this on localhost? I keep getting this error "Invalid information".

I want to test "Store Framework" with Credits Premium.

I am using localhost on Xampp. I also tried to install Store Framework but i get the same message "Invalid information".

Just answered your ticket. Please check it now.

Purchased yesterday, installed, and working absolutely perfect!! The service and assistance of the developer was really fast and kind. very professional! TOP. ★★★★★(y)
Go ahead with the great job and service and please keep updated this great addons.
Thanks so much and good luck with sales!

Thanks *******, working perfectly that point now.
---
just I have just couple questions more.
there are in the ticket [#WEHLKLUX] in your website.
Thanks for your help and your great service!
I'll be waiting the reply of the ticket.

How Steal Credits and Anonymous Steal Credits work? i don't have any idea how and when to use this features.

How Steal Credits and Anonymous Steal Credits work? i don't have any idea how and when to use this features.

You can see Mike Edge post to understand what's Steal Credits feature ?
2) vB Credits had a real fun feature "steal" where you could gamble a risk to steal points from other members. You would input the amount you wanted to attempt to steal and just based on generic RNG you would either succesfully steal from them or you would fail and instead the amount you were trying to steal would be deducted and given to them instead. Points stolen had to be on the member, if it was stored in their bank, you could not steal them.

You can see Mike Edge post to understand what's Steal Credits feature ?
I have read it before i ask that question. but i still don't understand what it means.

What is the purpose of stealing other credits? is it like a gambling? where is Bank account in your add on? i don't see any option to store credit in bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.