Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that its the URL for this step? its a custom url? 5. For the Return URL, enter the URL on your site that will receive the transaction ID posted by PayPal after a customer payment.

Hi @*******, I'm wondering if this add-on can do the following things:

1. Give credits to users based on replies in specific nodes?

2. Is the add-on extendable? for example, I would like it to give credits to a user when their reply is chosen to be the "best answer" by this add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/mark-posts-as-best-answer.2107/
or somebody gives positive reputation points by this add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-reputation-system.2400/

3. I would like to create a page with options (gifts). When a user gets to X points, he/she can choose a gift and fill-up there details afterwards. After this process and the chosen gift, the credits would be deducted from his/her account based on whatever this user has chosen.

4. What does the premium version has that the free doesn't?

Thanks.

Last edited:
that its the URL for this step? its a custom url? 5. For the Return URL, enter the URL on your site that will receive the transaction ID posted by PayPal after a customer payment.
Trying to tranfer and i get this Help please!
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Hello,

You don't need to set return URL for Paypal event.

For transfer feature, you should to grant permission for transfer credits and transfer event must be enabled.

Hi @*******, I'm wondering if this add-on can do the following things:

1. Give credits to users based on replies in specific nodes?

2. Is the add-on extendable? for example, I would like it to give credits to a user when their reply is chosen to be the "best answer" by this add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/mark-posts-as-best-answer.2107/
or somebody gives positive reputation points by this add-on: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-reputation-system.2400/

3. I would like to create a page with options (gifts). When a user gets to X points, he/she can choose a gift and fill-up there details afterwards. After this process and the chosen gift, the credits would be deducted from his/her account based on whatever this user has chosen.

4. What does the premium version has that the free doesn't?

Thanks.

Thanks for your inquiry. To answer your question
1. Yes, we supported this feature.
2. When we develop this addon, we made this can extendable with 3rd addon. If you want to extent any feature, please tell us. We will do this for you with small extra fee.
3. You can use Store Framework addon that made by us at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-store-framework.2665/
4. You can see difference features between Lite and Premium addon at overview page.

Regards,

Hello,

You don't need to set return URL for Paypal event.

For transfer feature, you should to grant permission for transfer credits and transfer event must be enabled.

Thanks for your inquiry. To answer your question
1. Yes, we supported this feature.
2. When we develop this addon, we made this can extendable with 3rd addon. If you want to extent any feature, please tell us. We will do this for you with small extra fee.
3. You can use Store Framework addon that made by us at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-store-framework.2665/
4. You can see difference features between Lite and Premium addon at overview page.

Regards,
Is it possible to add a form for the store framework? I would like to send goods, so I need their shipping details.

Is it possible to add a form for the store framework? I would like to send goods, so I need their shipping details.
We'd like to recommend you waiting for Shopping Cart system which developing and released asap.
Can integrate Credits Premium [Paid] whit Donation Manager 1.2.0 Like when people donate 5 usd they get 3 virtual dollars or points ?
We'd like to offer a custom work service to solve your issue.

Regards,

@******* I have some issues with this addon:
1) I see that some of my users complain that they see some credits gained in alerts and in transaction history, but their credits amount doens't update. I have a user with 4 daily rewards gained but with 0 credits.
2) I have setted 5 credits for users that update their profile with the information requested...but this doens't work. Why?

@******* I have some issues with this addon:
1) I see that some of my users complain that they see some credits gained in alerts and in transaction history, but their credits amount doens't update. I have a user with 4 daily rewards gained but with 0 credits.
2) I have setted 5 credits for users that update their profile with the information requested...but this doens't work. Why?

Could you please give us an admin account via conversation. We will check for you.

Regards,

@*******, I'm thinking of purchasing Credits Premium. However I have a question; how easy would it be to disable the Trophy currency and use the my Credits currency instead for trophy events?

@******* there are a way to have credits value edited by frontend by my mods without the need to access to the Admin CP?

I quote myself...i don't understand why your support is so slow...i have asked months ago if you can implement a Salary feature (IMHO a basic feature of *all* premium credits addon on vb and other forum softwares), you said me that you will have developed in the coming versions, bug NOTHING.

This addon lacks of many very important features but the updates is also super slow...very rarely i see new features, in all of cases "minor", that's disappointing considering the cost of the addon and the fact that there are more complex addon that have a minor cost of this (example XenGallery) but are more often updated and also the author hear the feature suggestions by the users...

@******* you are a good coder, i'm happy of your presence here. But i think you can do more, this addon IMHO can have a good market and have infinite possibilities of development...see VBCRedits for reference. Please hear the suggestions by the customers. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.