Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for a user to charge credits to access their attachment?

I see that a user can charge for content, but that appears to be a link only.

Is it possible for a user to charge credits to access their attachment?

I see that a user can charge for content, but that appears to be a link only.

We don't totally understand your question. We defined 3 events with attachment which
  • Upload Attachment
  • Download Attachment
  • Attachment Downloaded
For Download Attachment event you can deduct credits when someone download attachment.

Regards,

We don't totally understand your question. We defined 3 events with attachment which
  • Upload Attachment
  • Download Attachment
  • Attachment Downloaded
For Download Attachment event you can deduct credits when someone download attachment.

Regards,
I'm referring to User A being able to sell access to their attachment to User B for credits.

For example: I have a file that I want to sell for 5 credits. I start a new thread and attach the file. Can I charge 5 credits for someone to download, and I receive the credits?

if you get the content restriction addon for credits, you can. You just need to download that, make the attachment the restricted content, and voila!

I think you need credits premium, though. I'm not sure.

I'm referring to User A being able to sell access to their attachment to User B for credits.

For example: I have a file that I want to sell for 5 credits. I start a new thread and attach the file. Can I charge 5 credits for someone to download, and I receive the credits?
With credits you can't allow users to define cost for their attachment. We'd like to give you an advise that please wait few days and we will develop an addon "Attachment Restriction" or something like that.

After upgrading to the latest version I no longer have the Points menu on the right of the Alerts menu. How to get it back?
You should to set permission for usergroups to show this menu.

With credits you can't allow users to define cost for their attachment. We'd like to give you an advise that please wait few days and we will develop an addon "Attachment Restriction" or something like that.

Sounds good. It seems that credits are a great way to monetize a forum. Allowing users to sell each other attachments for credits will make creating a marketplace easier.

Hmm, I don't understand. How can I give users credits? I have all the permissions on allow for admin.

When I try and give a user from "System" it says I don't have permission. What is the correct way of giving users credits?

Hmm, I don't understand. How can I give users credits? I have all the permissions on allow for admin.

When I try and give a user from "System" it says I don't have permission. What is the correct way of giving users credits?

You should enable Transfer event to give users credits.

Having an issue with credits displaying in my current theme.
Using UI.X, sub-theme 'Quark'.

I can toggle:
'Enable Visitor Tab Display'
'Enable Message User Info Display'
'Enable Visitor Sidebar Panel Display'
'Enable Member View Display'
'Enable Member Card Display'

No visible changes with any of these options.
Only have on currency enabled, 'Credit', and it is selected under 'Currency Display'.

(I see under the credit/transaction log that I am earning credits for certain events, as intended.)

Hello,

Could you please send us an admin account via conversaion. We think your style misses template hook, therefore credits informations don't show.

Regards,

Hello,
With this addon can i buy from resources manager with my credit?
I have seen it in a forum, buy fron resource manager with credits .
Thanks

Hello,
With this addon can i buy from resources manager with my credit?
I have seen it in a forum, buy fron resource manager with credits .
Thanks

Yes, you can do this with Credits Premium and Credits Resource Integration (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-credits-resource-integration.2394/)

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.