Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ******* i will manage my site with a few moderators but i dont wanna give ACP account to all of them i think we need new add on for BRStore+BRCredit Premium+BRCResource Menager integration
i know you working hard and i found name for your new add on :) (BRmoderating system)
credit and store action menagement really hard to control on ACP
i want to manage theese without enter the ACP (moderators have to use this kind things)

who waiting for withdraw (pending transactions)
who exchanged currencies
who bought
who sold
whois sender
who gifted (doesnt exist)
name change log (only Admin know who changed their names-modrator need to know)
and all moderated events need to manage from moderator panel

if you understand me you know better than me what we need for moderating system

and sorry about my DEADLY English :rolleyes:

is there an easy way to hide the amount of credits each user has under their avatar ? I want a cleaner look. thanks

need invite friend system working with BRC (no more rest for you) :D

We don't have source code of Invite Friend System => we can't integrate with BRC. You can see other addon made by us has same features at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-referral-credit-system.2657/

is this Missing Pharases
because i cant find it with theese words
(you_do_not_have_) ?
just wanna learn .

BRC_not_enough_amount (on ACP)

You do not have {amount} to do this action. (on ACP)
You do not have 2.000 to purchase this product. (on page user warning)

just (NOT) is match with this phrases

Hi, really like this combined with your store and other addons.

Couple of questions:
  • Would it be possible when setting a poll to set a user against a poll option (and possibly hide the name), and then when the poll is ended the winner is automatically given a specified number of points (specified when creating the poll)? It would also be good if you could build further on this to accept 1st place, 2nd place and so on. For example I might say first place gets 50 points, second gets 30, third gets 20.
  • Do you offer any bundle price for Premium credits, store and the various store functions (like username styling and so).

@Janissary: This phrase is extract, we think that you have mistake. Please check again.

@Disciple of Nagash
Would it be possible when setting a poll to set a user against a poll option (and possibly hide the name), and then when the poll is ended the winner is automatically given a specified number of points (specified when creating the poll)? It would also be good if you could build further on this to accept 1st place, 2nd place and so on. For example I might say first place gets 50 points, second gets 30, third gets 20.
This not available. You need a custom work to solve this.
Do you offer any bundle price for Premium credits, store and the various store functions (like username styling and so).
Sorry, but current we don't have offer about this. You need to pay for each addon.

Regards

I got this error:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'multiplier' at row 46 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, vào lúc 7:00 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/community/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????INSERT INT...')
#3 /var/www/html/community/library/*******/Credits/Model/Credit.php(290): *******_Credits_Model_Credit->_pushToTransaction(Array)
#4 /var/www/html/community/library/*******/Credits/CronEntry/Birthday.php(34): *******_Credits_Model_Credit->commitUpdate()
#5 [internal function]: *******_Credits_CronEntry_Birthday::runBirthdayUpdate(Array)
#6 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(252): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999969005585, '')
#9 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(378): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999969005585, '', false)
#10 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /var/www/html/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://xxx.com/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/community/members/59579/recent-activity"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

******* updated Credits Premium with a new update entry:

15/01/2014: Version 1.5.0

- Added feature to export event by addon.
- Added feature credits statistics now more clearly with stats for alltime, today, action.
- Added new action Watch Thread and Thread get Watched.
- Added new permission: view statistic and can view other transactions.
- Added new admin permission: Manage credits index, Manage transaction, Manage action & event, Manage currencies.
- Fixed error incorrect value for 'multiplier' field of transaction table.
- Mirror bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't post in your forum. Apparently I need to be approved by an admin.

After uploading your event XML I get this:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') FROM xf_user' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in *******/Credits/Model/Credit.php at line 760
  6. *******_Credits_Model_Credit->totalCredits() in *******/Credits/ControllerAdmin/Credit.php at line 75
  7. *******_Credits_ControllerAdmin_Credit->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/eqarena/public_html/replica/admin.php at line 13

Another issue is the Alerts this Mod sends.

.32.webp

This isn't very descriptive. If I was new to someone's board I would have no idea what this means. 6 what?
Is there a way to customize the Alerts given for each event?

It should probably read as, "You have earned "X" Credits/Points/Coins/etc... as a daily login reward."

@xIsabel38

To make this is descriptive, you need to set Symbol Left or Symbol Right for your currencies and you can find this phrase on Phrases manager and change this to your way.

Regards,

I'm also getting an error whenever I click an avatar on the sidebar.

Code:
ErrorException: json_encode() [<a href='function.json-encode'>function.json-encode</a>]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php:184
Generated By: XYZ, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode() [...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 184, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(184): json_encode(Array)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(104): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'member_card', NULL)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(179) "http://xxxx.com/members/xyz-www.1787/?card=1&&_xfRequestUri=%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1591%2C1391360344%2C70525c9249f196e78b289e17458f0f7f2206c3ad&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["card"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "1591,1391360344,70525c9249f196e78b289e17458f0f7f2206c3ad"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @*******,

Can you clarify how this works with Trophy points - does it replace them?

If so does it work with other addons that utilise those points? The example I am thinking of is Trophies by Waindigo, where I can set an image trohpy and points to be granted on a certain criteria. If this replaces trophy points, would the user instead be granted the currency that I choose with this system?

Status
Not open for further replies.