Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1628
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1597
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in *******/Credits/DataWriter/User.php at line 18
*******_Credits_DataWriter_User->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 512
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in *******/Credits/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 7
*******_Credits_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/website.com/httpdocs/website.com/admin.php at line 13

When editing peoples credits from the List Users Field Under Users, this error comes up.

If you had bought the copyright removal on the lite version, and since you would no longer be using the lite version if I purchased the premium one, would the footer link still be available to take off or would I have to buy copyright removal all over again?

You can see price table at http://*******.com/upgrades

Copyright removal fee for this addon is 45$. At premium version we change footer link to other position and doesn't break your template.

You can easily to change currency name at admin

You can see price table at http://*******.com/upgrades

Copyright removal fee for this addon is 45$. At premium version we change footer link to other position and doesn't break your template.

You can easily to change currency name at admin
If i pay the $39 brand removal fee for the free version, how is it removed? (I am happy with the features in the free version.) Will you continue supporting and updating the free version?

At premium version we change footer link to other position and doesn't break your template.

So you would happily fix issues with that but not for your other free version? You should make the free version's footer not break site templates either.
Anyways It don't matter to me because for people like me who are able to edit the files and MOVE the link to the RIGHT footer spot, it no longer breaks templates.

Yes @JordanH it does sound strange that it intentionally breaks footer...that's not a good way @******* to do business. I didn't read the thread clearly above. Just because an add on is free - it shouldn't break someone's style to force a paid version on them. :(

Another reported bug.

When you enter a negative amount if say for example a thread is deleted, it doesn't subtract from their credit balance.

My bug reported yesterday also still an issue. Can't manually make changes to a persons credits from the list users table.

@JordanH @tommydamic68 Yes, we will upgrade this addon soon.

Another reported bug.

When you enter a negative amount if say for example a thread is deleted, it doesn't subtract from their credit balance.
please check this event again. Its moderated event or not
Maybe, you can show me how you can get this bug.

My bug reported yesterday also still an issue. Can't manually make changes to a persons credits from the list users table.
Thanks for your report, we will fix that soon.

Last edited:
initially I had the same problem as @Wesker, but after deleting the points currency and disabling the stand alone credits paypal payment addon, that problem went away

now I'm not sure what 'exchange' means but I can't get rid of the exchange link and it just causes an error

Code:
The following error occurred:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Re: Credits Payment Paypal options

the paypal token instructions are missing, I assume they'd be the same as in the stand alone credits paypal addon

but it doesn't say what the paypal pdt return url should be, is it

Code:
library/*******/Credits/Payment/PayPal/PayPal.php

initially I had the same problem as @Wesker, but after deleting the points currency and disabling the stand alone credits paypal payment addon, that problem went away

now I'm not sure what 'exchange' means but I can't get rid of the exchange link and it just causes an error

Code:
The following error occurred:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Please make sure that exchange event is enable and exchange to & from (at currency setting) is active.

Re: Credits Payment Paypal options

the paypal token instructions are missing, I assume they'd be the same as in the stand alone credits paypal addon

but it doesn't say what the paypal pdt return url should be, is it

Code:
library/*******/Credits/Payment/PayPal/PayPal.php
Return url in here only is your domain name.

Are we able to make a fake currency on the Premium?

For example: I want to have a fake currency called the Bear. So when a user has 1000 bears they can exchange it for real money Via Paypal.

1000 Bears = 20 Dollars American.

They can also buy Bears. They can purchase 1000 Bears for 20 dollars Via PayPal

I know the Free Version you can't do this.

Are we able to make a fake currency on the Premium?

For example: I want to have a fake currency called the Bear. So when a user has 1000 bears they can exchange it for real money Via Paypal.

1000 Bears = 20 Dollars American.

They can also buy Bears. They can purchase 1000 Bears for 20 dollars Via PayPal

I know the Free Version you can't do this.

Yes, you can do this. Premium version support unlimited Currency with deposit and withdraw action.

Please make sure that exchange event is enable and exchange to & from (at currency setting) is active.

I'm only using one currency (credits), with points currency disabled, and exchange to/from option unchecked on credits and points currencies, so I assume that's why the exchange link causes the error, and that it shouldn't display the exchange link if there's only one currency. It doesn't seem to matter if I enable or disable the exchange event.

The version string in the latest update is still 1.1.2

I'm only using one currency (credits), with points currency disabled, and exchange to/from option unchecked on credits and points currencies, so I assume that's why the exchange link causes the error, and that it shouldn't display the exchange link if there's only one currency. It doesn't seem to matter if I enable or disable the exchange event.

The version string in the latest update is still 1.1.2

Thanks for your report.

Is there a daily deduction feature of some sort in this? I am wanting to be able to set a deduction each day when a member hasnt logged in for the past X days it starts to reduce their credits over time, is there anything similar to this planned? :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.