Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will develop more addons to spend money. At this time you can use http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-credits-resource-integration.2394/

I have no use for resource manager.

I just find it strange you would further develop a points system into a premium addon with ability to use multiply currencies when most members will have more than enough with the one currency in the free version.

I would have thought some kind of shop would have been much higher a priority and more likely to generate sales for yourself

I have no use for resource manager.
I just find it strange you would further develop a points system into a premium addon with ability to use multiply currencies when most members will have more than enough with the one currency in the free version.
I would have thought some kind of shop would have been much higher a priority and more likely to generate sales for yourself
I think a lot of people could use resources with credits such as my self so I am really happy he has done so...

I have a couple of questions before purchasing:
1 . Are you looking into adding multiple payment gateways for premium?
2. How does withdrawing currencies work? Is their Paypal account stored somewhere and when they withdraw site's paypal sends money?
3. Is it possible for staff to review all withdraw requests to verify authenticity? Something like show IP address for when the user requested a withdraw?
4. Send email to user whenever withdrawal email is changed to prevent malicious behavior of hacked accounts?
5. Is an email sent to the user whenever they purchase credits using Paypal?
6. Minimum and Maximum credit purchase?

Looks great overall!

@intradox
1. Current we support Paypal payment. If you want add other payment gateways, you can send us a conversation. We will do your request.
2. 3. 4.Current withdraw action will send a request to admin and store on withdraw transaction as pending transaction. Admin must transfer money to user manual and mark complete on transaction list.
5. No email sent, only have alert and save on transaction logs.
6. We will add this on next upgrade version.

@intradox
1. Current we support Paypal payment. If you want add other payment gateways, you can send us a conversation. We will do your request.
2. 3. 4.Current withdraw action will send a request to admin and store on withdraw transaction as pending transaction. Admin must transfer money to user manual and mark complete on transaction list.
5. No email sent, only have alert and save on transaction logs.
6. We will add this on next upgrade version.
2. 3. 4. - By manual do you mean I have to go to Paypal.com and send money to user's Paypal account? Is there no API or method to automate this such as admin accepts request for withdrawl and system after Cron completes transfer of payment from site's paypal to user's paypal?
Something like Mass Payments (https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_api_masspay) for all accounts at night automatically or Adaptive Payments (https://developer.paypal.com/webapp.../adaptive-payments/integration-guide/APIntro/)
Manually doing withdrawls for me will get out of hand for many users at once! :(

5. Would you guys consider sending an email alert? Some users may want to store emails for reference/receipt.

I'm going to give this a shot, I liked the lite version so much, I was just wishing it had a withdrawal system

of course, an automated API for withdrawals is very desirable.... but not too automated, as it would be easy to make a minor mistake in allocating credits, it would seem...

I'm going to give this a shot, I liked the lite version so much, I was just wishing it had a withdrawal system

of course, an automated API for withdrawals is very desirable.... but not too automated, as it would be easy to make a minor mistake in allocating credits, it would seem...
Yes, this is our anxiety when decide to add automated withdrawals features.

Would it be possible to make this work with microCART? I'd like peoples posts to contribute to real items which can be bought in the shop.
This will availble soon.

Regards,

******* updated Credits Premium with a new update entry:

07/10/2013: Version 1.1.0

- Fixed invalid phrase when receive a tranfer.
- Added edit credits when create user in admin.
- Added option minimum and maximum amount when purchasing credit.
- Added permission allows user export their own transactions (with conditions).
- Added feature send an email after purchased credits using Paypal.
- Some deep changes to improve performance (very important).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here is the error I'm receiving with 1.1.1

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'show', '', 0, 0.0000, 1, 0, 1.0000, 1, 0.0000, 0.0000, 10, 1); (2, 'Point'' at line 3

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in *******/Credits/Installer.php at line 233
*******_Credits_Installer::_installData() in *******/Credits/Installer.php at line 37
*******_Credits_Installer::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php at line 25
XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 231
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/website.com/httpdocs/website.com/admin.php at line 13

I just decided to uninstall and reinstall the entire thing again. Seemed faster so the error is now gone.

Do I need to install the credits paypal mod as well to credits premium or is this included with premium. Don't see the option to make configuration changes to paypal. Also, what would be the price if you made add an alternative checkout system that we use instead of paypal to your credits premium mod? It's a fairly simple payment gateway we use similar to authorize.net but a smaller company.

Where do you remove the copyright on the footer. Not sure why there is a copyright if we already are paying for premium. I've already paid for the copyright to be removed on other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.