Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great addon and works awesome, I did notice 2 things though.
How would I move the copyright so it doesn't break the container and also I notices it shrunk the reply box on all boards.creditpic.webp

We're talking about the lack of a good credits shop addon. That's the reality. @ anthony

Bug: when I tried to transfer money from the system to myself, userid 1, it failed.

Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 7.59.58 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 8.00.16 AM.webp

And hence the problem for what you have defined as the 'system' transferring money is using userid 1

Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 8.15.06 AM.webp

The 'system' needs to not use a userid...

I had to put myself into a private usergroup that only I was assigned, for it to work... which is mute, as that renders the entire function as useless if an admin needs to pay themselves for something.

Yes, I also thought to use for their needs, but got a message that I can not transfer money from the system to anyone, even me.
I am full of sorrow:(

Please take a look at the screenshots. And sorry for my english

Attachments

• Transfer2.webp
    Transfer2.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Transfer1.webp
    Transfer1.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 33
Another Bug found in preferences:

preferences > untick 'and receive email notifications of replies' - the tick remains even when unticked. Or if the tick was previously unticked and you tick the option, it the action isn't applied.

Looks like most of the preference settings or all profile settings may be bugged now.

I've had to disable this addon until a new update.

******* - you should at least reply to pms, I pmed you, never got a reply, even if you've been online. Same with everyone replying to this thread, you haven't responded hardly.

******* - you should at least reply to pms, I pmed you, never got a reply, even if you've been online. Same with everyone replying to this thread, you haven't responded hardly.

Maybe he has just been busy? I am sure he will get around to fixing the bugs/issues.

Could also be his homepage is set to here, and once the web opens, he has to go elsewhere, so it shows him online for the next 15 minutes.... lots of different things could be going on. Let's not break out the torches and pitchforks just yet.

I know I have sent PM's to developers or about other add-ons, and never got a reply either... surely you can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom