Creating a multi game guild website

Commodore

Here's the challenge. I LOVE xenForo. I would like to create a website for an MMO guild that has 6 chapters, and hosts 2 alliances.

Here's my site:

Tyrs Paladium
http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Here's what I need:

A FRONT: I don't want just a forum. I want a Home Page where I can put guild news, a chat box (I love cbox), a youtube video playlist, popular posts etc..

Roster: I need 6 rosters, one for each game. Or one roster that breaks everything down nicely.

Recruitment: I need 6 applications, with different questions for each game.

Raid Calendar: Yep, I need 6 calendars. The one we have now they can sign up with their character that they added to the roster

Ranks/Permissions: I'm guessing this one is easy. We need guild leader, officers and member ranks. Id also love to be able to customize ranks so I can give someone a Scribe rank, or whatever we want to call it.

Alliances: have to think of a way to allow alliance guilds to sign up to raids that we post on our site.

Ok let's start with this much. Can it be done?

a Home Page
XenPorta 2
a chat box
Taigachat
or embed IRC.
Recruitment: I need 6 applications
Simple Forms ?
Nodes as Tabs - One forum, 6 threads.
6 calendars
Maybe one calendar but 6 filters ?
alliance guilds to sign up to raids
they'd probably have to register.
Maybe the Event could have a "I'm coming" "Can't come" option ?
a youtube video playlist
XenMedio has that.

I bought Xenforo! What fun!! Admin HEAVEN.

My last dilemma I need to solve is a feature I REALLY LOVED about ShivTR, which we scheduled our raids.

Its a calender that syncs with members (right down to the character they added to the Guild Roster) to allow event signups.

For example, on Monday I post a guild raid for Friday. Guildies sign up. They can sign up as YES NO or MAYBE.

I'll need 6 calendars (One for each game we play). Each guild chapter has its own member directory in which we can break into ranks (Officer Guild Leader, regular member). It also mentions which game they play.

So basically, CALENDAR - ROSTER/MEMBER DIRECTORY integration.

PS: Digital Doctor mentioned above ---- "Maybe one calendar but 6 filters". How would this work?

Top Bottom