XF 1.5 Create New Thread, Popular Thread Page

Dear Sir

Recently i Purchased xenforo and Install at my subdomain now I want to know how i create some page like

forum.domain.com/create-thread/
forum.domain.com/recent-thread/
forum.domain.com/popular-thread/
forum.domain.com/recent comments/ etc.

Can you tell me which add on i can use. if you want any example then please let me i give you link.

Dear Sir

Recently i Purchased xenforo and Install at my subdomain now I want to know how i create some page like

forum.domain.com/create-thread/
forum.domain.com/recent-thread/
forum.domain.com/popular-thread/
forum.domain.com/recent comments/ etc.

Can you tell me which add on i can use. if you want any example then please let me i give you link.

Can you please elaborate a little further about this? If possible, post a few screenshots as to what you mean.

Okay Sir I am replace page and Page url is Perfect now please let me how can i get forum list as drop down for create new thread, same as screenshot attached in my previous message

I want a page or Navigation menu or button for "Create a New Thread" on top right side of the main forum page (users who aren't registered when clicks this, it should take them to Sign up pop up saying that "you need to sign up to create a new thread

You would need to edit the forum_list template and add the relevant code for the button with a link to the registration page.

This set of guides will help you with regards to that: How To...

Hi i only want to add "Create a New Thread menu global" at Main Menu so Please send me code or guide for how to add at menu. i don't want to add button or link at forum list (Sorry for my mistake in last message)

Top Bottom