Create fake users - easy, useful and fast [Paid] [Deleted]

I am using version 1.4 and would like to download the new version 1.4.3. - Would someone please give me the link to the download. I can't find it anywhere.
author of plugin send files over email, so when you buy it over paypal. you find it in your gmail or whatever it is?

Hello.
Yes, this addon steal works with 1.4.x and 1.5.x to.
In my opinion, I added all the features that are requested. But maybe I'm missing something, I'll look into this topic again and try to update the add-on.

@Akinak I would love to see an option that allows only inactive users to be selected as fake users. An option that allows you to select the amount of inactive days a person has to be. As of right now you can only select a usergroup

I just bougth this addon and just started, puted max users online at 20 and after a hour i get 200+ people online.. dont looks good

@Akinak Is the possibility to add exclusions for secondary user groups an easy to add?
Example: If every users primary group is registered it selects unwanted users. Such as myself when signed off. admin, moderator other added groups ect...

I was thinking of getting this, as it's a paid addon, I'm wondering if this still gets updated?

Hello.
Yes, this addon steal works with 1.4.x and 1.5.x to.
In my opinion, I added all the features that are requested. But maybe I'm missing something, I'll look into this topic again and try to update the add-on.

Yes, it works, but i can not turn it off.

Top Bottom