Create fake users - easy, useful and fast [Paid] [Deleted]

This addon has been purchased for a lot of customers but there are not reviews for privacy reasons:)

I just purchased your addon and I am looking forward to using it. I am new to XenForo only installing last December. Do you have a "How to install your addon help file" that would explain to me how to install it?

I just purchased your addon and I am looking forward to using it. I am new to XenForo only installing last December. Do you have a "How to install your addon help file" that would explain to me how to install it?
https://xenforo.com/help/add-ons/

Installing a New Add-on
The exact procedure for installing a new add-on will be directed by the creator of that add-on. However, in general, the procedure will be as follows:

1. Download the add-on and unzip it.
  2. Upload the add-ons files into your XenForo installation. This will usually create a new directory within the library/ directory in your XenForo installation. In general, this shouldn’t overwrite any existing files.
  3. From your control panel, go to the "install add-on" page. The add-on will have provided an XML file somewhere within it. Upload that file here and submit the form.

If have some questions, send me a personal messages )

What do you mean when you are saying ->

% of users who are viewing theme

This value sets percent of user who are viewing thread. All else users will be viewing threads or members.

% of guests who are viewing theme
This value sets percent of guests who are viewing thread. All else guests will be viewing threads or members.

What do you mean by viewing the theme?

I installed your addon with no problems. For me, this is a big thing as its the first addon I ever installed. I can see the fake users that I added and if I click their profile. they are either viewing the forms or member list. I don't see anyone reading any of the post or threads. Do the fake users do this?

Do I have to leave the email address for the face users as what your addon gives them or can I change it to something else? Aren't I going to get a lot of bounced emails because those are fake emails?

Can I change the passwords or do I have to keep them the same as when the account was created?

Do I have to leave the email address for the face users as what your addon gives them or can I change it to something else? Aren't I going to get a lot of bounced emails because those are fake emails?

Can I change the passwords or do I have to keep them the same as when the account was created?
Hello.

All fake users are like even user on forum. It is just simple way to add many users in 1 click.
So, You can change email or password for this user.

i think he got problems with fake users to view thread, just add permission to fake user group to view nodes i think so?

Would like to see random avatar added from a pool of avatars when creating a fake user. Doesn't look very legit if a bunch of users online all have no avatar.

Would like to see random avatar added from a pool of avatars when creating a fake user. Doesn't look very legit if a bunch of users online all have no avatar.
I was thinking about it, but all forums have diferent theme, diferent avatars. Mb in future, i'll add option to load user his own archive of avatars....but it's a big piece of job.

An issue I can see with the addon is if you add fake users they never have a post looks odd but are surfing.
It would be helpful if the ability to ( easily ) post as these users. Right now its just looks like people
surfing and leaving or am I wrong on that ??

I get this when trying to add fake users:
Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/Model/User.php at line 68
[*]Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_Model_User->addFakeUsers() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 17
[*]Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_ControllerAdmin_User->actionAddFake() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/generalf/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Can't get new sign ups either.

Uninstall the mod and everything works fine.

An issue I can see with the addon is if you add fake users they never have a post looks odd but are surfing.
It would be helpful if the ability to ( easily ) post as these users. Right now its just looks like people
surfing and leaving or am I wrong on that ??
Yeah, u right, they just surf and leave. I'll try to add this option in next update.

I get this when trying to add fake users:
Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/Model/User.php at line 68
[*]Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_Model_User->addFakeUsers() in Akinak/ManageFakeUsers/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 17
[*]Akinak_ManageFakeUsers_ControllerAdmin_User->actionAddFake() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/generalf/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Can't get new sign ups either.

Uninstall the mod and everything works fine.
U have install the addon "adcredit_shop_postbit" that have no default value. The problem is in it. U need to add default values...I can do it, but i don't do this add-on and i don't know where they must be...u better contact with Add-on creator to fix this problem. Cuz it will be repeat again, with other addon's.

U have install the addon "adcredit_shop_postbit" that have no default value. The problem is in it. U need to add default values...I can do it, but i don't do this add-on and i don't know where they must be...u better contact with Add-on creator to fix this problem. Cuz it will be repeat again, with other addon's.
I have a ton of other mods installed and it doesn't happen to any others. But I will ask @Jake B. about it.

EDIT: He may need the mod to fix it. Can I give him the file so he can look at it?

Top Bottom