XF 2.0 Create a page

Josh9955

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there was a way that I could create a page in Xenforo 2. I don't really want it to be in the "help" section. I want it to be its own page. In XF1 it was ACP->Applications->Create Page but there are no "applications" in Xenforo 2 so I am very confused. Let me know, great thanks.

Is there a way to do it where it doesn't have to be a forum node?
What do you mean exactly? It's a little lengthy, but you can create the page node, uncheck Display in the node list to prevent it from showing in the boards, then (optional) go to Route Filters, and make a route go from pages/PAGENAME/, to just pagename/.

Then go to Setup > Navigation > Public navigation > and add it into your menu that way. I suggest a 'Home' button, setting it as your homepage if you want a 'portal' type thing, and then sub-pages as childs of the "Home" button.

Feel free to look at my site for an example of how it works. (Link in signature)

What do you mean exactly? It's a little lengthy, but you can create the page node, uncheck Display in the node list to prevent it from showing in the boards, then (optional) go to Route Filters, and make a route go from pages/PAGENAME/, to just pagename/.

Then go to Setup > Navigation > Public navigation > and add it into your menu that way. I suggest a 'Home' button, setting it as your homepage if you want a 'portal' type thing, and then sub-pages as childs of the "Home" button.

Feel free to look at my site for an example of how it works. (Link in signature)
Thank you, very helpful.

Top Bottom