1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Create a new page

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Bdarkslayer, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer New Member

Hey XF,

I am looking for a guide or help on creating a new page. For example, I would like to have Home, Forums, Members and Shop.

Also, on the home page, I would like to have a announcement area where another admin and I can make announcements. If this is possible, please help me out.

Kind regards,
    - Bdark

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

^ That.

If you would then like to add it to the navigation bar, you can use @Jake Bunce's Nodes as Tabs add-on.

4. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer New Member

5. Brogan

Page nodes require the content to be manually added in the form of HTML, CSS, JS and for advanced content, PHP.

6. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer New Member

Are there templates somewhere here or do they have to be custom made?

7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

The template would be custom-made and you'd call it here alongside all other necessary code, but you don't necessarily need a template, either:

upload_2015-1-2_11-12-34.png

8. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer New Member

I was just talking about a general code for these. Is there a add-on that I could get or something I could install to place modules in?

9. Brogan

It's not clear what you are asking for.

Page nodes require you to enter the relevant code.

If you are looking for an add-on which provides the functionality, you can search the resources.