Crazy Way People Used To Make Money In The Old Days

Would this idea work today?

• I'm going to try this and get back to you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deepmartini

I laughed my head off when I saw this old magazine article. But, hey when times are tough people come up with some crazy ideas. LOL
eek.png

butterfly1.webp butterfly2.webp butterfly3.webp butterfly4.webp butterfly5.webp butterfly6.webp

I just noticed that you can't zoom in on thumbnails once you click on them, making it hard to read. Could this be a feature to add to the thumbnail viewer? Ability to zoom in closer. Seems like a simple fix which would add tremendous value to forums.

They still do. A quality specimen costs around $25-75 now. I can only imagine what a rare, extinct specimen would cost.

OK I see it, it's "open in new window" which isn't ideal. Would be better to be able to click thumbnail, view image then click again and zoom in on it. Opening a new window takes you out of the site experience. Or set thumbnails to show full size upon clicking. Why have them still be shrunken?

strange that your attachments in your very first post were disappearing when hoovering over those attachments.
Is this a XF-bug ?

Option 1. BTW I don't think it's gross, but I do believe there is something wrong with people that like to keep/collect animal corpses, unless it's for scientific research.

OK I see it, it's "open in new window" which isn't ideal. Would be better to be able to click thumbnail, view image then click again and zoom in on it. Opening a new window takes you out of the site experience. Or set thumbnails to show full size upon clicking. Why have them still be shrunken?
Agreed.

There is a market for everything... you just have to find it, exploit it, manipulate it, and put yourself right at the top of it to make the most from it.

Marketing begins at birth (hospital, clothes, stroller, etc) all the way to death (casket, flowers, burial / cremation). Everything from birth to death... marketing, positioning, money can be made... what you do in-between is the interesting part.

Top Bottom