Craziest Thing Someone's Done After Being Banned?

On one of my forums I have an user who has been banned in 2004 (!) and keeps coming back to the forum. In this time he has registered hundreds of users and has been banned hundreds of times, he writes in a style that is easily recognizable (mostly faecal) and all his posts are removed in minutes or hours but nevertheless, he obviously seams to really like the forum :)

What a boring life he must have to be such a stalker ... :)

On one of my forums I have an user who has been banned in 2004 (!) and keeps coming back to the forum. In this time he has registered hundreds of users and has been banned hundreds of times, he writes in a style that is easily recognizable (mostly faecal) and all his posts are removed in minutes or hours but nevertheless, he obviously seams to really like the forum :)

What a boring life he must have to be such a stalker ... :)

His user name wouldn't be Tommy Tooter would it? You could Google that name and see all the crazy things he's done online, including my site.

Wow, that sure is a handful there!

About the last one...that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your user name is "TheVisitors", does it? :ROFLMAO:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LoL :p

Hands down the craziest thing a user ever did *without* being banned was tattoo my face on their arm.
This is not hard to believe for me lol. I was mildly active on your site for a while back when paid posting/article writing/blogging was profitable for me and A LOT of people swore by DP. A LOT of people made their income via DP. I can honestly believe someone who just made $$$$, while utilizing your site, would decide to get a tattoo. I would chat with people from DP on MSN and there was one guy always saying he should name his first born after you! haha

And I'm not surprised by your troubles with DP at all! I still laugh about that blog you have where you post the crazy random emails you get.

Ummm...Shawn...what exactly goes on at your site. :p

You sure that DP is DigitalPoint and not DatingPoint, right? :D
Haha! I'm sure people have met through it but all of my dealings with DP were strictly business. The gentleman who joked about naming his first born after shawn was happy he had just made his first $1000 on flipping a two sites lol.

Top Bottom