• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToDie4

Although this is a very simplistic style it gives an air of professionalism whilst not moving too far away from the XenForo default style. It's meant to be nice and easy on the eyes whilst also making an immediate impression upon people landing on the index page. (Hopefully a good impression ;) )

Craft.webp

This style can be download for Members of The Craft Studio

Sorry but I have too many styles available for demo's to be possible, XenForo doesn't tolerate many installed styles very well. :(

OriginalSin will be handling the XenForo Styles available on The Craft Studio, I will be popping in here on her behaf but essentially this Style now belongs to OriginalSin.

Ah! Thank you for clearing it up; my dirty mind was having a field day ;)

It never really registered in my own mind of it having potential for misinterpretation, but now you have pointed it out it is so obviously open to all manner of possible naughtiness, must have been one of those Freudian thingamajigs. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Simple but nice.

I went on the website provided but struggled to find this template after a long period and gave up.

Kindly place the link up on here or provide link to it? Thank you.

Simple but nice.

I went on the website provided but struggled to find this template after a long period and gave up.

Kindly place the link up on here or provide link to it? Thank you.

OriginalSin is administering the Styles site now, she is presently setting the site up how she wishes it to be, just pop in there from time to time, when she is ready you will know, you wont find her responding too well to being told what to do either!

Very very nice. I like this alot.

It may have been just a tad premature, tho, to post it up for download, when we can't download it yet. ;)

Very very nice. I like this alot.

It may have been just a tad premature, tho, to post it up for download, when we can't download it yet. ;)

It was available when I posted this Peggy, OriginalSin is making some big changes on the Styles site and she only has so much free time so it's taking her a while to sort it all out, it'll get sorted soon enough I do not doubt. ;)

Terry (OriginalSin) has just noted me on DA, this Style is now available as a 'Premium' download, well, it's not actually a 'Premium' download in the traditional sense, Terry is asking for contributions of 400 DA Points (as I used to actually), that's like £3 or something, you'll see there any way. :)

Server could have crashed more than likely. Wouldn't surprise me. Or they're starting over a bit.

Site is still down... Why folks not required to attach such a theme share to the original post is a little perplexing to me... Still = a very nice looking theme. Would be nice if we could download it here in this thread though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom