1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple Questions Before Purchase

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by MatthewH, Dec 27, 2013.

1. MatthewH

MatthewH Member

I need to talk to my colleague before we purchase this, but I have a couple questions prior to buying it.
    So, couple main things I need to confirm.
    There's a program we're in the process of developing that will require a log in. The log in would need to be with the forum account. Is there a way to safely do this already in XenForo or a plugin that will allow this or will it need to be coded by ourselves? It's not a problem if we have to, I just want to see if there's a more secure way.

Also, is there a "monthly subscription" plugin or add on or whatever you call it for XenForo?
    Example of this is Aimjunkies.com
    That's simply an example, they're running off of vB and I wish to know if there's anything like that for XenForo. No, I'm not doing anything like them. It's the first solid example I could think of.

If you have any questions, ask and I'll answer and add it to this post.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to develop an add-on. You can use the paid subscriptions feature.

3. MatthewH

MatthewH Member

Develop the add on for the external login? And there's an integrated paid subscription feature in XenForo (just making sure I understand you right)?

4. Jeremy

5. MatthewH

MatthewH Member

Yes to both? I'm assuming so. Okay, thank you. I'll see if anyone else has an idea for the external login then both questions will be answered.

6. Jeremy

Yes to both.

7. MatthewH

MatthewH Member

Okay, thank you.
    Anyone else have opinions?