Country Flag for Cloud Service

MapleOne

Is there a similar addon to the above one?

The one above requires one to make a custom directory which is not possible on cloud.

Does anyone know of a different addon that does similar without requiring a custom directory?

See below...​

Screenshot (6).png

Is there a similar addon to the above one?

The one above requires one to make a custom directory which is not possible on cloud.

Does anyone know of a different addon that does similar without requiring a custom directory?

See below...​

View attachment 280247

Any idea how much a subscription costs to that service?
The link in your addon to make a license key is dead so I searched and found it, but it appears there is a subscription.

Add-on authors should really familiarise themselves with how to automatically create directories.

But yes, as you have now discovered, there is a manual method in Cloud ACP.

Both addons are great, the OZZMOZ IP based one appears easier to install but has a maxmind subscription (I think).

I will have to research the cost of that.

For members here, technically Andy's has a subscription as well but it is part of the yearly $35 fee he charges to get all his addons.
(may I add that is well worth it too, I like to support developers)

At this time I am going to play around with them to see what I think, feel free to comment and do the same.

Also if you get really stuck you can just ask us. We'd have either advised on the file manager feature or offered to add that directory and upload the files for you.

Yeah, I'm still stuck on Andy's addon because

Screenshot (11).webp

I created the directory but I don't know how to get access to the addon directory to copy it over.

Top Bottom