• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Counter-Strike Blue (Gamer)

That breadcrumb background looks awfully familiar. Actually even the image name is the same I as used in My Blackend style. Just thought I would point that out, no need to remove it now, maybe you forgot it was from that style. Nice job on the style otherwise, :p

Purple-ss.webp

That breadcrumb background looks awfully familiar. Actually even the image name is the same I as used in My Blackend style. Just thought I would point that out, no need to remove it now, maybe you forgot it was from that style. Nice job on the style otherwise, :p

Yes indeed, is from your style. I intentionatlly not change it. I don not like to 'hide' if I use something from others (even is a little). There are about 3 of your images if I am not wrong.

Edit: My idea was to try a transparent style as I did not saw one here. It was nice and I kept it ;).

Lol, well I missed the other ones but now that you have pointed it out, it is really in the best interest of everyone if you give credit where credit is due.

Usage: You are permitted to use this style free of charge on any number of your forums so long as you do not redistribute the package in any way shape of form!

$20 you got to be kidding.. That theme looks amateurish at best, and the fact you have simply changed a few colors and added use "rgba" instead of a hex code does not warrant a $20 price tag. Any person could replicate that style in less than one hour.

Don't mean to sound rude, but if your going to profit from XF than do a decent job.. As for the forum icons i know for a fact that you didn't create them or ask for approval first... because you added a color overlay to them does not mean they are unique.

I must be sleeping, I just realized your charging people for a style that you did not make the graphics for or had prior permission to use said graphics.

Please remove the images of mine or give me a cut of the sales....I would rather see the images removed.

Lol, well I missed the other ones but now that you have pointed it, it is really in the best interest of everyone if you give credit where credit is do.

Credits will be added!

$20 you got to be kidding.. That theme looks amateurish at best, and the fact you have simply changed a few colors and added use "rgba" instead of a hex code does not warrant a $20 price tag. Any person could replicate that style in less than one hour.

Don't mean to sound rude, but if your going to profit from XF than do a decent job.. As for the forum icons i know for a fact that you didn't create them or ask for approval first... because you added a color overlay to them does not mean they are unique.

I am indeed an amatory designer if you pointed this out, and I don't expect to make a living from selling style on XenForo. I was just presenting the work and I did not forced anyone to buy it; is their own choice if someone will want to pay for it or not. If someone (Administrators) believe that this thread should be deleted please do so.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience created... !

Top Bottom