Lack of interest Count messages posted in this forum toward board totals.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Lycaon

Done a quick a search and couldn't see that this has been suggested and the chances are it wouldn't be wanted by too many people but thought I'd put it out there anyway.

We have the option to not count messages in forums towards the users post count but I think it could also be handy to have a sub-option so, if you aren't counting the members posts, any posts in the forum don't count towards the board totals either.

If you don't want the posts added to the users, then maybe they should count for the board totals either.

An example, I don't like posts in staff forums being counted to the users posts but at the same time, seeings as there can be a lot discussion in such areas, I don't really want it added to the forum totals.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Done a quick a search and couldn't see that this has been suggested and the chances are it wouldn't be wanted by too many people but thought I'd put it out there anyway.

We have the option to not count messages in forums towards the users post count but I think it could also be handy to have a sub-option so, if you aren't counting the members posts, any posts in the forum don't count towards the board totals either.

If you don't want the posts added to the users, then maybe they should count for the board totals either.

An example, I don't like posts in staff forums being counted to the users posts but at the same time, seeings as there can be a lot discussion in such areas, I don't really want it added to the forum totals.

Isn't this a feature already in xenforo. Have you checked the node permissions/settings? Unless i'm reading this wrong.

edit: Sorry, I probably and most likely read your suggestion incorrectly. Ignore this post.

test.webp

I see what happened here, the title of the thread is not stated correctly. He wants to "not" count messages posted in this forum toward board totals. No wonder ... I was confused too, lol

Top Bottom