Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar - Metro UI

Corp is a stunning theme for XenForo that is sure to please your members. It comes by default with a bunch of node grid column configuration options, colors, and supports background images very nicely without obscuring text.

Not only that, but Corp also comes by default with the sidebar in an on-canvas pane, which makes for an awesome...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah they really went all out on this theme it is absolutely gorgeous and looks highly customizable. Awesome job guys. Will review it when I get a chance to install it and play around with it a bit.

Very nice... I think this will be my theme for another site of mine which hasn't been updated in years and needs a good modernisation.

Ooooooh The long awaited Theme/Style is here.

Congrats AD/TH Team. You've all earned it.

Looks great. Think the menu, sidebar and search icon are not aligned properly looking at the demo on mobile though.

Also sticky nav seems to be jumping off a bit as you scroll from normal header to the sticky header.

Good job. Would love to see examples of sites using this. Infact i think it would be a good idea for the stylers to showcase some sites using their themes to show the possibilities as there are often so many options.

Looking nice! Is there a way to force a generic sidebar on pages that don't have one already?

Looking nice! Is there a way to force a generic sidebar on pages that don't have one already?
Yea definitely! The best way I know how to do this and have it work properly is by using the widget framework. Technically you could edit page container but the wf makes things nice and easy and you don't touch code. :)

Last edited:
damn again you need to stop with the awersome job you know if i see something like this i will be buying it :D after my project is done holalala this is gonna be my theme

with removal position: welcome section

err1.webp

height changes:

err2.webp

it is possible not to height change?
if you can brighten image?

Last edited:
set permissions :)

User Group Permissions > your group > [Audentio] UI.X Permissions > Can View Welcome Block:

Last edited:
Top Bottom