Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

That update is on pixel Exit, however the store is temporarily closed while we fix a serious issue with our store. It'll be back up tomorrow.

Always not uptate

Version : 1.1.5 and not in 1.2 :(

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2013-08-19 à 23.27.04.webp
    Capture d’écran 2013-08-19 à 23.27.04.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
You can download the latest once you get to your downloads area after entring your URL to your site. Ignore the release date as we had some issues with the store over the weekend.

upload_2013-8-20_7-44-7.webp

Russ updated Core - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.2.1 Update

1.2.1 Release

- Updated outdated footer template
- Fixed a quicksearch bug(buttons)
- Updated xenBase(now with font-awesome included with some basic features)

Existing Customers
To upgrade please take caution make backup if your current takes/folder. No file changes needed so you don't need to upload anything new, for this overwrite xenbase and apply the fix in my post above.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone successfully converted this to a dark style? Particularly interested in a red/black (or dark grey) theme.
I'm half way there :) I'm holding off on accepting custom work after my current clients to work on my styles that need to be released, Core dark is on that list too.

I'm half way there :) I'm holding off on accepting custom work after my current clients to work on my styles that need to be released, Core dark is on that list too.
Nice, any approximate timeframes?

Will it be released as a separate paid style, or will your valued existing Core customers get it for free :D

Are there any screenshots/demo of
  • Added 3 new color schemes(orange/yelloworange/offblue)
and are these colours available on a dark version of core?

OK I stepped up and made a purchase. I really like the skin in the main part. One quick question. In orange the subnav menu is really hard to read, where is the easiest place to change the shadowing and the rest of the font settings?

shading.webp

awesome, thanks @Russ will there be a dark version using the current colour schemes any time soon?

No date but I'm not* accepting anymore custom work for a bit while I push out a few new styles(dark core is one of them. My custom work should be wrapping up next week.

Good to hear that @Russ I am looking forward to see some cool new features that could be added to Core :) You should already have my input here and there :)

@Russ I would like to be able to change the colour of a link within a content post/resource/galelry etc without effecting the colour of links within the rest of the site - forums, categories etc.
Could you advise me where I change that please?

Top Bottom