Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

@Russ I would like to be able to change the colour of a link within a content post/resource/galelry etc without effecting the colour of links within the rest of the site - forums, categories etc.
Could you advise me where I change that please?

It's in style properties -> message elements -> user generated link, that should do the trick.

That's part of the framework without using extra.css:

Style Properties -> [XB] Message Elements

Thread Alerts styles the container(bg/padding)
DT Is the : Thread Status
DD Is the text (y)
I cant get it to change. I've amended both DT and DD in xenbase and the skin itself just to make sure and I've cleared opcache in APC, but no joy

I cant get it to change. I've amended both DT and DD in xenbase and the skin itself just to make sure and I've cleared opcache in APC, but no joy

It would help if I actually read which notice it was haha.

Go to Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Notices

I'll fix it for next release too.

You have a great footer by the way. I'm just curious do you think we'd run into issues merging your template with another template?

You have a great footer by the way. I'm just curious do you think we'd run into issues merging your template with another template?
I suppose I have to ask in which way? Like you have a style of your own you'd want to use our footer... or ya just trying to clarify :D

Yes we do. The header and middle container is already customized designed. The footer hasn't been done yet.

Yes we do. The header and middle container is already customized designed. The footer hasn't been done yet.

Well our footer utilizes the style properties quite a bit, between the styling and the content in it so customizing it could take a bit if you're trying to use it on your own.

Would you be able to get the red color scheme one to match closer to what I have here?
Not sure if I like the black elements.

The color scheme would be easy to change, that red can be adaptive quickly to Core.

As for the black it's a simple fix depending on what you want. If you go through with the purchase just post a request over at our site.

Hi, how i change the logo size ? i dont understad the readme:confused: and my logo see too little!

Last edited:
Top Bottom