Lack of interest Copy Usergroup Permissions From Another Group

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

yavuz

Hello,

I don't know if a previous request was made, I've looked but couldn't find. Basicly I'm looking for an option when creating a forum, usergroup permissions can be copied from a previously created one.

This was a good feature with vBulletin, expecially when forum admins set forum based permission for usergroups and not global.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Great suggestion. Also useful when creating an upgrade group. That way, there's no mistake in giving a "higher" group less permissions than a lower group (if that makes sense).

Also useful when creating an upgrade group. That way, there's no mistake in giving a "higher" group less permissions than a lower group (if that makes sense).
If you add it as a secondary group then that should never happen as permissions are cumulative.

My upgrade groups have 1 or 2 permissions set to Allow, the rest are set to Default as they inherit those permissions from the registered users usergroup, of which they are still a member.

Top Bottom