1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy posts and threads to [Nobita] Social Groups 1.0.5

Easily copy each post or all posts of a thread to [Nobita] Social Groups just with one click

1. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

Copy posts and threads to [Nobita] Social Groups - Easily copy each post or all posts of a thread to [Nobita] Social Groups just with one click

Read more about this resource...

2. Freelancer

Freelancer Well-Known Member

Great addition. Should be part of the original add-on.

Inquiry / Suggestion: The meta control link that is now added in every post named "copy to group" makes much more sense on the inline-moderation menu... Then I can use the check boxes and select multiple posts and copy them to a group. Now I can either copy the entire thread via thread tools or single posts – but not a "number of" posts.

Beside that, the "copy to group" link misses the ".item.control" classes of the XF default meta controls.

In template "CopyPost_tool_links" it should read
    Code:
    <a href="{xen:link threads/clone-posts, $thread, 'post_id={$post.post_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger item control copy"><span></span>{xen:phrase CopyPost_copy_to_group}</a>
    I added "copy" as class like "warn", "report" etc to have the chance to integrate this into UI.X framework with icons.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  3. Freelancer

When using "thread tools" the overlay modal shows "Copy Post to Group" while I think this is meant as to copy the entire thread, right?

Bildschirmfoto 2016-03-14 um 14.55.25.jpg

4. Dadparvar

Yup. When using that button, then it will copy all posts of the thread at once (of course separately).

About the suggestion, I'll take a look at it. I'll try to get it added in next version.

Freelancer likes this.
  5. Freelancer

I would appreciate that. Thanks.

6. Sam F

Sam F Active Member

can it copy posts to another forum on your forum?

7. Dadparvar

No.
    Its just for @Nobita.Kun 's Social Group add-on.

Sam F likes this.