Can't fix Copy/Paste pictures

Yeah I hope so. It's really a hidden feature. I don't know how someone would just discover this. Likely they will click on upload a file. Even having some explanatory text there that you can drag and drop would be nice. How about a message that appears when you hover over the upload a file button: "Or simply drag and drop it in your message". That would work. Anyone else have any ideas?

Sure one of the buttons in the toolbar could be a help button that links to a thread that describes features of the editor.

I hope it will be easy to add such a button or link in the toolbar.

Last edited:
Yeah I hope so. It's really a hidden feature. I don't know how someone would just discover this. Likely they will click on upload a file. Even having some explanatory text there that you can drag and drop would be nice. How about a message that appears when you hover over the upload a file button: "Or simply drag and drop it in your message". That would work. Anyone else have any ideas?

Just a personally question: How did you know you can press Window key + L in Windows to lock the screen? :D. It is a shortcut, an advantage.

Not really get your question. Have you try to click on image button?
Yes that works fine, i'm trying to click the image as I do in TinyMCE and click Add Link button, what simply is replacing my image with a link instead of linking the image.

Unfortunately, this seems to generally be a Mac/Finder issue. It looks like FF ends up with a placeholder image -- it even gets one for non-image files. The difference is that in 1.2, we now translate this file to an uploaded image. The same thing happened in 1.1, it just ended up being silently deleted when you submitted the post.

By the time we see the image, it's just image data -- there's nothing else we can detect.

Top Bottom