Copy Facebook group posts to forum

doublespaces

I admin many Facebook groups and would like to know if someone could write an add-on that would interface with the Facebook "Graph API" and fetch new posts and comments from my "public" groups and synchronize them into a forum as threads and replies.

The 'user' would have to be some sort of anonymous creation but the content value alone would be worth it in my opinion as I get a fairly significant number of posts and reactions in my groups which could therefore appear in search engines on my forum.

Last edited:
That content is owned by FB you would be inviting legal problems with privacy and copyright.

How is it owned by Facebook? Haven't you seen the option to "download your data" is that different?

Also they make rss readers. Have you even looked at the API? Please cite your source.

They say you own your own data not other people's. Perhaps get some legal advice.
So why does their API allow external apps to download the posts and replies minus their names etc). You have not cited any sources merely said "they" and made some unverifiable statemements.

Please cite this very specific source your comments are based on.

I admin many Facebook groups and would like to know if someone could write an add-on that would interface with the Facebook "Graph API" and fetch new posts and comments from my "public" groups and synchronize them into a forum as threads and replies.

The 'user' would have to be some sort of anonymous creation but the content value alone would be worth it in my opinion as I get a fairly significant number of posts and reactions in my groups which could therefore appear in search engines on my forum.
we are able to get this done as we already completed very similar integration recently. Started conversation already to discuss further.

Top Bottom