Converting from vb 5.1.4

Mark7

I am a frustrated Vbulletin user.

In 2007 our organization set up a vb forum... I think originally it was originally a 3.6.x forum. Over time it got "buggy" and we were convinced to upgrade our vb platform.

Since we were going to upgrade, and vb5 connect was the latest and greatest, we went that route.

WHAT A MISTAKE that was! We have had nothing but trouble ever since and (even paid) tech support from vBulletin has been useless.

I am ready to recommend dumping them!

My question... is it possible to import our data, going back 7 years into xenForo without losing any content?

Does xenForo have a paid service that can help us along the way?

Please advise!

XenForo does not ship with a vBulletin 5 importer but I have heard several 3rd party providers have imported from vBulletin 5.

XenForo does not provided paid import services.

I am a frustrated Vbulletin user.

In 2007 our organization set up a vb forum... I think originally it was originally a 3.6.x forum. Over time it got "buggy" and we were convinced to upgrade our vb platform.

Since we were going to upgrade, and vb5 connect was the latest and greatest, we went that route.

WHAT A MISTAKE that was! We have had nothing but trouble ever since and (even paid) tech support from vBulletin has been useless.

I am ready to recommend dumping them!

My question... is it possible to import our data, going back 7 years into xenForo without losing any content?

Does xenForo have a paid service that can help us along the way?

Please advise!
Check my signature if you are interested in hire a company to do the job.

Regards
Claudio

Top Bottom