1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Convert custom PHP script / page to work with XF (paid)

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by moleculo, Aug 23, 2014.

1. moleculo

moleculo Member

I recently converted from VB3 to XF. I have a PHP script that was the foundation piece for a custom VB page which calls a webservice, retrieves some data, then builds a custom page including google map with the information provided in the webservice return XML. It's a pretty small script, but I need it rewritten to work properly with XF as a custom page with PHP callbacks.

If you can do this work quickly for me, please PM me and I will send over the scripts so you can give me a price quote.

There are actually a couple of these that I need rewritten, but I want to start with the most important one and then go from there.

2. moleculo

moleculo Member

BUMP.

I've been doing more research on how to implement custom pages with PHP callbacks. I believe all you would need to do is alter my PHP script to conform to the expected XF structure so that it's output HTML can be used in a custom page. The whole XF PHP Callback thing is just a bit over my head.

Still looking for a little help.

3. moleculo

moleculo Member